RHS Tatton Park Flower Show
21st-25th July 2021
The RHS Tatton Park Flower Show is located in the grounds of the National Trust estate of Tatton Park featuring one of the most famous historic gardens in Cheshire. The gardens are renowned for their remarkable glasshouses, the Japanese Garden – considered the finest in Europe and the extensive Kitchen Gardens.
One of the distinctive features of the RHS Tatton Park Flower Show has been a competition for the best bedding scheme by a municipal authority. Launched in 1998 at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, the RHS Tatton Park Flower Show was created to establish a sister show of national importance to Chelsea Flower Show and the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, but located in the north-west of the UK.
Did you know?
- Area of show ground: 28 acres
- Number of days taken to put show up: 22 days
- Number of days taken to take it down: 10 days (but reinstatement of the ground continues into late August)
- Number of exhibitors at first show: 340
- Number of exhibitors today: 505
- Number of visitors last year: 83,000
- Number of gardens at first show: 28
- Number of gardens last year: 42