Welcome! Sisley Garden Tours has been designing and running specialised English garden tours and bespoke tours in England & Europe since 1993. You can be assured of outstanding personal service and the very best of English gardens.
NEW TOUR FOR 2014
We are delighted to announce our new Cotswolds Summer Gardens Tour, Sunday 22nd June-Friday 27th June 2014.
The Tour will start at Dormy House – a luxury country house hotel and spa in the heart of the Cotswolds. The group will meet for dinner on the Sunday evening, and on Monday morning we start a wonderful exploration of twelve of this area’s most beautiful gardens, including a Champagne Tea tour of H.R.H Prince Charles’s garden at Highgrove. Many of the visits will be private and we will have the opportunity to meet garden owners who are passionate about their gardens. The day-by-day itinerary and pricing details can be found on the Cotswolds Summer Gardens tour page.
Our established English garden tours offer:
- Stunning English gardens and amazing RHS Flower Shows
- Entry to all gardens and flower shows in the itinerary included
- The opportunity to meet garden owners, head gardeners and volunteers – all with a passion for the gardens they tend
- 4 star hotels with dinners included every evening
- Deluxe coach travel with professional driver
- Small groups with interesting gardening companions (max. 20)
- Experienced Sisley tour director throughout
- Simple to join from overseas
- Easily incorporated into a wider vacation itinerary
Our English Spring Tour with Chelsea Flower Show in May and our Summer English Gardens Tour with Hampton Court Flower Show in July Tours in 2014 are now full. If you would like to receive details of our 2015 Garden tours when available, please contact us.
HOW TO BOOK
To find out more and book your place, please visit our How to Book page. We very much look forward to welcoming you on a Sisley Garden Tour.
Fran Pride and Colette Walker, Directors